GregWeckenbrock-Europe

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Olomouc- After Two Years of Planning/Dreaming, Finally Our First Trip Together

Fitzy, Joel, Gambrinus in a Pilsner Urquell Box- Train Leaving Prague
Greg, Joel, Church in Olomouc- Inspecting Something mportant
Same Church
Pew-Is That How You Spell It? -Stained Glass Light
Light!
In a Park- Olomouc
Fountain- Clear Day-OlomoucAnother Church- Olomouc-Red Marble, Beautiful Light... PeaceNatural Light... ShadowJoel, Greg, Worst Bar in OlomoucJoel, Greg, yeah... good picture Fitz... how did we let you make us get up there?

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Greg!! Hey, it's your old friend Liz- remember me? =) Skiing, ultimate, climbing, yeah. Good old days. Hell, so you're in Europe. I was cavorting about France and Italy last year, but I've been pretty stationary for awhile now. I miss traveling. Are you there permanently or just wandering for awhile? I'm actually making my way to Telluride in about a month here- trying to find you cause I thought you might be there. Guess you're not. Ah well, great to hear life's treating you well. Drop me a line sometime, elizabeth.rs@hotmail.com. Maybe I'll see you somewhere over the rainbow.

=)

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Hi to Joel and Fitzy too. Man, it's been a long time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home